chicken tenders, Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Chicken tenders is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken tenders is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken tenders using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tenders:
- Prepare of About 400g chicken breast.
- Take 2 Tbsp of All purpose tasty seasoning.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cajun spice.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
Instructions to make Chicken tenders:
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips. Season your chicken with salt and all purpose seasoning.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the cajun spice and set aside.
- Beat the egg and dip the chicken one strip at a time in the egg.
- Coat the chicken strips one by one with the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in oil on medium heat till the chicken is golden, flipping onto the other side to get it cooked well. This takes 8mins or so but also depends with the thickness of your chicken strips.
- Serve with your favourite sauce/dip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken tenders recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you would like to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
Chicken tenders: Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.