Brazo de mercedes ( custard roll).
brazo de mercedes ( custard roll), A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Brazo de mercedes ( custard roll) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Brazo de mercedes ( custard roll) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brazo de mercedes ( custard roll) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brazo de mercedes ( custard roll):
- Make ready 10 piece of large raw eggs, yolks and white separated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- Get 14 oz of condensed milk.
Steps to make Brazo de mercedes ( custard roll):
- Combine egg whites and cream of tartar then beat using an electric mixer until soft peaks form..
- Make the meringue by gradually adding the granulated sugar while mixing the ingredients. Continue mixing until the texture is semi-firm..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Place wax paper on top of a cookie sheet or large rectangular baking pan and grease the surface..
- Place the meringue on top of the greased wax paper then spread evenly using a spatula. Bake the meringue for 20 to 22 minutes or until the color of the top part turns light to medium brown..
- While the meringue is in the oven, make the filling by combining the egg yolks and condensed milk in a small cooking pot. Apply heat and cook the mixture while continuously stirring until the texture becomes thick. Add the vanilla extract to the condensed milk and egg yolk mixture, turn off the heat, and mix thoroughly. Set aside..
- Remove the meringue from the oven and cool down for a few minutes. Sprinkle the confectioners sugar on top of the meringue then place wax paper on the top part of the meringue followed by a similar sized baking pan or tray. The meringue should now be in the middle of two baking trays..
- Flip the meringue: the new cookie sheet/baking tray placed on top should now be below. Remove the baking tray and the wax paper (you should now see the opposite side of the baked meringue) then spread the filling (cooked egg yolks, condensed milk, and vanilla extract mixture) over the meringue.Roll. Complete rolling side to side starting at the longest side. Make sure that the layer with filling is rolled inward..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brazo de mercedes ( custard roll) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to feel better. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Brazo de mercedes ( custard roll): If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.