Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steak fingers. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tenderize steak by pounding with a mallet. Steak fingers and gravy are yummy with mashed potatoes or biscuits, of course. But in the hot summertime, cold grapes are pretty much the perfect pairing. For the steak fingers: Combine the flour, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne in a dish.
Steak Fingers is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Steak Fingers is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook steak fingers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Fingers:
- Get 3/4 pound top sirloin steak
- Get 1/4 cup HP steaksauce
- Get 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Get 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Take As needed peanut oil to medium fry in
- Get 3 tablespoons flour
- Take As needed panko breadcrumbs
- Make ready 1 tablespoons Lea and Pearins worechestershire sauce
- Take 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard powder
Dip the Steak Fingers into the Soy Sauce, then dredge in the flour. Fully cooked and breaded, Steak Fingers are a quick way to beef up any meal. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Steak Fingers:
- Get the steak and add the spices. Roll it up.
- The awesome legendary HP steaksauce
- Cut the rolled up steak into 1 inch wide strips. Then add the rest of the ingredients except the frying oil.
- Mix the marinade and steak fingers. Let marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat the oil. Dip the steak fingers into the breadcrumbs shake off excessive amounts of crumbs. Fry turning as needed. When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve I hope you enjoy!!
In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Dip steak strips into egg mixture, then roll in crumbs. Steak fingers also consist of a crispy, crunchy flour batter. In addition to flour, the batter is also made up of Saltine crackers, Kosher salt, and black pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steak fingers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grains can be great for driving away a terrible mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can really bring you down! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.