Spicy Chicken Noodles.
spicy chicken noodles, A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Spicy Chicken Noodles is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Spicy Chicken Noodles is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy chicken noodles using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Noodles:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts (diced).
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper (diced).
- Make ready 1 of brown onion (diced).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (sliced).
- Take 1 of chili pepper (dried chili flakes will do).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Noodles:
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan on a medium high heat.
- Fry the chicken until cooked (around 5 minutes).
- Set the chicken aside, add the other 1tbsp of oil to the pan and bring up to heat.
- Fry the onion, garlic and spices until fragrant (about a minute).
- And the bell pepper and fry for a further two minutes.
- Add back the chicken and noodles and fry for a further minute.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with seseme seeds.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spicy chicken noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
Spicy Chicken Noodles: If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.