Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette.
tortilla de patata with courgette. spanish omelette, In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tortilla de patata with courgette. spanish omelette using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette:
- Take 3-4 of medium sized potatoes finely sliced.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Take of Salt.
- Get 4 of eggs beaten.
- Make ready 1/2 litre of olive oil (not extra virgin).
- Prepare 1 of / 2 courgette (optional).
Instructions to make Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette:
- Peel,wash and slice potatoes finely. Peel and chop the onions and mix together and add pinch of salt.
- Heat moderately the olive oil in a good nonstick frying pan (if you're new to turning the omelette use a small pan, I always do, it's easier).
- Add potatoes and onion to oil and cook slowly turning so that they don't stick to bottom. If too hot the potatoes will fry instead, we need them to soften and crumble but not crisp if possible. When potatoes are halfway cooked I add courgettes but this is optional..
- Once cooked get potatoes out of the oil with slotted spoon so that you can drain as much oil as possible..
- Add them to eggs. It should be a sloppy mixture. Add a pinch of salt if needed.
- Remove oil from the pan and turn heat up so the pan is really hot. Make sure there's a bit of oil and add egg and potato mixture.
- Cook until slightly browned. You may need to turn heat down a bit so that it doesn't burn..
- When one side cooked turn into a large enough plate to cover frying pan..
- Return the omelette to pan, check the pan for oil as it may need a drop adding. And cook until other side golden..
- Enjoy with green fried peppers and baguette bread. Ideal for picnics as it's as nice cold as freshly cooked..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tortilla de patata with courgette. spanish omelette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to combat depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Tortilla de patata with courgette. Spanish omelette: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.