Penne with Chicken, Asparagus, and Fresh Rosemary.
penne with chicken, asparagus, and fresh rosemary, Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Penne with Chicken, Asparagus, and Fresh Rosemary is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Penne with Chicken, Asparagus, and Fresh Rosemary is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook penne with chicken, asparagus, and fresh rosemary using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Penne with Chicken, Asparagus, and Fresh Rosemary:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 of shallots minced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fresh rosemary leaves chopped.
- Get 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley leaves.
- Take 1/2 lb of penne noodles.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped asparagus.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Penne with Chicken, Asparagus, and Fresh Rosemary:
- Cook penne per directions on package..
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat, add garlic, shallots, and rosemary and cook for 1 min. Add chicken and cook thru. Add asparagus, broth, wine, and parsley. Simmer to heat thru..
- Add penne to skillet and stir until sauce glazes the pasta..
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food penne with chicken, asparagus, and fresh rosemary recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
Penne with Chicken, Asparagus, and Fresh Rosemary: By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.