Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, rum & raisin cassata ice cream. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rum is a liquor made by fermenting then distilling sugarcane molasses or sugarcane juice. The distillate, a clear liquid, is usually aged in oak barrels. Most rums are produced in Caribbean and American countries, but also in other sugar-producing countries, such as the Philippines and India. Rums are produced in various grades.
Rum & Raisin Cassata Ice Cream is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Rum & Raisin Cassata Ice Cream is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook rum & raisin cassata ice cream using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rum & Raisin Cassata Ice Cream:
- Get 1 litre Good Quality Vanilla Ice Cream
- Get 1/2 cup Rum steeped Raisins OR Sultanas
- Prepare OR Soak Raisins OR Sultanas in 2-3 tablespoons Rum
- Make ready 1/2 cup Candied Pineapple
- Take 1/2 cup Unsalted Pistachio Nuts *OR Almonds
- Prepare 1/2 cup Shaved Dark Chocolate
- Get Zest of 1 Lemon *grated, IMPORTANT
Rum is a staple when it comes to putting together your at home bar. It's great for mixing drinks like piña coladas, mojitos, dark 'n' stormies, and so many more. Bacardi is the biggest rum distillery in Puerto Rico, but Destileria Serralles makes what might be the most popular as far as the locals are concerned: Don Q. This inexpensive rum is named after.
Instructions to make Rum & Raisin Cassata Ice Cream:
- If you don’t have already steeped Raisins (OR Sultanas), place Raisins in a small heat-proof bowl, soak in Boiling Water for 10 minutes, then drain very well. Pour 2-3 tablespoons Rum over, and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Chop up Candied Pineapple finely. If you use Almonds, chop them up as well. Shave Dark Chocolate.
- Place Ice Cream in a large bowl, break it up, and allow to soften. When it is soft enough, stir with a large spoon or spatula, add other ingredients, and mix to combine.
- Transfer to a container and freeze until firm. It’s a good idea to serve it in ice cream cones. *Note: This Ice Cream is alcoholic and only for grown-ups.
- *Note: Alternatively, you can freeze it in a loaf tin lined with plastic wrap to make it into an Ice Cream Cake, OR sandwich it with two slices of Sponge Cake.
Bacardi is the biggest rum distillery in Puerto Rico, but Destileria Serralles makes what might be the most popular as far as the locals are concerned: Don Q. This inexpensive rum is named after. Gold Rum is a rum that tends to be stronger tasting than White Rums, but not as strong as Dark Rums. They tend to be aged in [white] oak barrels, which transfers a part of the barrel to the color, hence gold rum. Some gold rums might use coloring instead of aging to give it the gold / page appearance.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food rum & raisin cassata ice cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Some grains are truly great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. You digest them more quickly than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.