Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys.
mike's prime rib po' boys, A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's prime rib po' boys using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys:
- Take of ● For The Meats.
- Make ready 1 (6 Pound) of Prime Rib [bone in – season meat generously].
- Make ready to taste of Dried Rosemary.
- Get to taste of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take to taste of Sea Salt.
- Take of ● For The Vegetables.
- Take 2 of Vidalia Onions [thin sliced].
- Prepare 2 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic [fine minced].
- Make ready to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of ● For The Garnishments.
- Get as needed of Fresh Chilled Tomatoes [thin sliced].
- Get as needed of Fresh Chilled Lettuce [thin sliced].
- Take of ● For The Breads.
- Make ready as needed of Swiss Cheese.
- Make ready as needed of Real Horseradish.
- Take as needed of Leidenheimer Bread Rolls.
- Get of ● For The Sides.
- Get 2 Packets of Au Jus [+ water as needed].
Steps to make Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys:
- Oil and generously season your prime rib. Place on a lifted rack in a disposable pan..
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes then 20 minutes per pound at 325°.You'll want an internal temperature of 120° for rare..
- Fresh hogie rolls with horseradish pictured.
- Place your leftover prime rib in a pot with your Au Jus. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Julianne your vegetables.
- Thin slice your prime rib and simmer in your leftover Au Jus..
- Saute your vegetables until translucent..
- Toast and coat your bread with horseradish and garnish with chilled lettuce and sliced tomatoes. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's prime rib po' boys recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.