Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banana rum bundt cakes with buttered rum glaze. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Rum Bundt Cakes with Buttered Rum Glaze is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Banana Rum Bundt Cakes with Buttered Rum Glaze is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook banana rum bundt cakes with buttered rum glaze using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Rum Bundt Cakes with Buttered Rum Glaze:
- Get Banana Rum Cake
- Prepare 85 g unsalted butter, softened
- Make ready 100 g white sugar
- Prepare 55 g brown sugar, packed
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Take 29 g sour cream
- Get 56 g ripe banana, mashed (one medium banana)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 3/4 tbsp dark rum
- Get 94 g all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/8 tsp salt
- Take 29 g walnuts, chopped
- Get Buttered Rum Glaze
- Get 28 g unsalted butter
- Get 15 ml water
- Make ready 27 g brown sugar, packed
- Prepare 25 g granulated sugar
- Prepare 30 ml dark rum
Steps to make Banana Rum Bundt Cakes with Buttered Rum Glaze:
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C). Butter and flour your pans very well.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter and white sugar on high speed and cream it until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Add in the brown sugar and beat for another 30 seconds. Mix in the egg until well combined. Lower speed to medium and add in the sour cream, banana, vanilla and rum until well combined.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add it in small batches on low speed until JUST combined. Fold in the walnuts with a spatula and pour the batter into your bundt pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool for in the pan for at least 15 minutes before gently inverting it. Set aside.
- Buttered Rum Glaze: add all the ingredients to a medium sauce pan and stir well. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Remove the cake from pan. Then wipe the pan clean and put the cake back in it (I like to remove the cake first, to make sure to get it out easily). Poke holes all over the bottom of the cake and gently pour in the glaze 1/3 at a time waiting for it to soak all the way in before you pour the next part in. Reserve a little for topping. Allow the cake to soak up the glaze and then invert it onto a serving dish. Spoon remaining glaze on top. Serve alone or with dollops of ice cream. Enjoy!
- Freezing Instructions: Bake the cake but do not make the glaze sauce. Allow cake to cool completely then wrap in plastic wrap then tinfoil and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw cake completely in refrigerator overnight. When ready to eat, make the sauce, poke holes in the cake and gently pour the glaze on top. Allow it to rest for at least 30 minutes before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana rum bundt cakes with buttered rum glaze recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular diseases. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently.
Your daily diet need to contain at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again.