Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, whiskey caramel and banana self-saucing pudding. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whiskey Caramel and Banana Self-saucing Pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Whiskey Caramel and Banana Self-saucing Pudding is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have whiskey caramel and banana self-saucing pudding using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whiskey Caramel and Banana Self-saucing Pudding:
- Prepare Banana Self-saucing Pudding
- Make ready 175 g plain flour
- Get 100 g light brown sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp baking powder
- Make ready 70 g almond slices or chopped pecans (optional)
- Make ready pinch salt
- Get 2 large bananas, very ripe, mashed, plus 1 whole, sliced
- Take 300 ml whole milk, room temperature
- Take 85 g unsalted butter, melted, plus extra for the baking dish
- Prepare 1 egg, room temperature, beaten
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 2 tbsp (30 ml) whiskey (optional)
- Make ready Pinch ground nutmeg
- Take 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Get Whiskey Caramel Sauce
- Prepare 150 g dark brown sugar
- Get 4 tbsp golden syrup
- Make ready 250 ml just boiled water
- Make ready 2 tbsp (30 ml) whiskey
Steps to make Whiskey Caramel and Banana Self-saucing Pudding:
- Heat the oven to 180C fan on. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, almond slices or chopped pecans (if using) and a pinch of salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, milk, butter, egg, cinnamon, vanilla, whiskey, nutmeg and sea salt until well combined. Gradually whisk the liquid and the flour mix together to make a batter.
- Butter a 7 cm deep baking dish and pour in the batter. Set aside.
- Whiskey Caramel topping: in a small saucepan on medium heat, stir the sugar, golden syrup and 250 ml of just-boiled water until the sugar has dissolved. Simmer for 2 minutes then take off the heat and add the whiskey.
- Pour the hot liquid over the back of a spoon to prevent disturbing the pudding too much (don’t worry if it sinks). Don’t mix. This may look very weird to you but that’s the way it should be. Top with the sliced bananas.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until the pudding springs back when lightly pressed by a spoon. You will have a golden cooked sponge on top with a hot caramel sauce hidden beneath. Serve hot with ice cream, enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food whiskey caramel and banana self-saucing pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse certain maladies. Ingesting these superfoods will . You will begin to feel a lot better when you decide to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition.
You must include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Furthermore, you have to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems.