Easy Alfredo Bake.
easy alfredo bake, A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Easy Alfredo Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Alfredo Bake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy alfredo bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Make ready 1 lb of cooked chicken breast – sliced.
- Make ready 8 oz of button mushrooms – sliced.
- Take 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Get 16 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- Get 1 (22 oz) of jar Alfredo sauce.
- Make ready 1 (16 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
Steps to make Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13 inch dish with cooking spray or brush with 1 tbs olive oil. Set aside..
- Crack your eggs into a large bowl, beat gently. Add alfredo sauce, basil, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella. Stir until well combined. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Break fettuccine noodles in half and add to water. Cook 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water then drain pasta in a colander..
- While noodles boil, cook mushrooms. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook until they soften and begin to exude their juices. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly..
- When noodles are done slowly drizzle the reserved pasta water into the sauce mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, and mushrooms. Add noodles and stir gently to fully incorporate..
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove from oven, carefully remove foil. Bake 15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling..
- Remove from oven and let rest 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy alfredo bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
Easy Alfredo Bake: For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.