Baked Sweet Potato Chips.
baked sweet potato chips, Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Baked Sweet Potato Chips is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Sweet Potato Chips is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked sweet potato chips using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- Take 4-5 of small or medium sweet potatoes.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Get of Fresh Rosemary.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- First, wash and peel the sweet potatoes and slice them with a knife or slicer into chips. Slice the sweet potatoes as thinly as possible to maximize the crispiness potential!.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Bake them at a high temperature for about 20 minutes instead of baking them at a lower temperature for a longer period. A long, low bake (say 375°F or below) will result in tender sweet potatoes, but never crisp..
- Next add to a large mixing bowl with olive oil, salt & pepper, and rosemary. Toss until coated well..
- Don’t overcrowd the baking sheet. Spread the sweet potato slices into a single, even layer, leaving space around each slice. When too many ingredients are on one baking sheet, the heat from the sheet gets trapped under the food and creates steam, and the sweet potato slices will be tender instead of crisp..
- Let the sweet potato chips cool on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes after you take them out of the oven..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked sweet potato chips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you want to be in a better mood. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Baked Sweet Potato Chips: If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.