Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mini sandwich pakoda(no deep fry). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Sandwich Pakoda(no deep fry) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mini Sandwich Pakoda(no deep fry) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Mini Bead pakoda. mini bread pakora,bread pakora, bread pakoda, evening snaks. Hyy chai lover bore of drink simple easy do try this amazing recipe easy to make Stuffed Bread pakora - Made with a stuffing of mashed & spiced potatoes, dipped in gram flour batter and then deep-fried.; Plain Bread Pakora made without stuffing - Simply batter coated and deep fried.; Both the recipes can be made easily. The stuffed bread pakora recipe has some preparation to be done while the plain bread pakoda recipe is a breeze to make. So many reviews include ways to change this sandwich because of it being deep fried.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mini sandwich pakoda(no deep fry) using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Sandwich Pakoda(no deep fry):
- Make ready For BATTER:
- Make ready 2 cups Besan
- Make ready 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dry Coriander leaves
- Get 1/2 tsp Fennel powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Carom seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
- Get 1 glass Water
- Get for STUFFING:
- Prepare 4 Potatoes(boiled & mashed)
- Get 1 Onion(finely chopped)
- Get 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- Make ready 1 Green Chilli(finely chopped)
- Get 1 1/4 tbs Ginger powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- Prepare 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Aamchur
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Take OTHER INGREDIENTS:
- Take 8 Bread slices
- Get 1/4 cup Green Chutney
- Prepare 1/4 cup Sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp Oil
So I am so used to eating these crispy & crunchy onion pakoda with soft bread slices or bread rolls. Mixed Vegetable Pakora / Deep Fried Vegetable Fritters. Deep fried foods are perfect for cold weather right. But I do feel a little bit guilty when I eat these kinds of dishes, because this drastically affects my waistline.
Instructions to make Mini Sandwich Pakoda(no deep fry):
- Preparing Batter : - In a big bowl add besan and all other dry ingredients and mix well, add water slowly mixing the batter with beater till proper consistency. Let the batter rest for some time.
- Preparing Mini Sandwich Masala: - Heat the oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds, add onions, green chilli and saute for a minute till onion turns golden in color. - Add ginger powder, black pepper, aamchur and chaat masala. Mix all the spices and add potatoes, mix & add coriander leaves - combine all the ingredients well and aloo stuffing is ready.
- Making Mini Sandwiches : - Take bread slices and cut their edges & keep aside. - Take 2 bread slices and cut into four equal parts(either from center or from corners).
- Now take a 2 pieces of small bread and spread green chutney/tomato sauce over 1 bread slice and potato masala on other bread slice. - cover with another slice. (I made some mini sandwiches by applying green chutney and some by applying tomato sauce) - Similarly do for all the small bread pieces.
- Take a pan and heat at medium flame, pour 1 tbsp oil & heat it. - Now dip ready sandwich(one at a time) into besan batter covering both sides, shallow fry immediately into hot pan.
- Fry on medium low flame flipping all the sides occasionally. - Fry till the mini sandwich pakora turns golden and crisp from all the sides(edges). - Serve mini sandwich pakoras with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Deep fried foods are perfect for cold weather right. But I do feel a little bit guilty when I eat these kinds of dishes, because this drastically affects my waistline. But if I make this I can enjoy it with no guilty feeling. Its. (Note: Pakora is usually a small cluster of fried veggies, but if they don't stick together, don't worry. Addition of hot oil is mandatory to get crisp pakoras.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mini sandwich pakoda(no deep fry) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
It’s easy to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. Feeling hungry can truly make you feel terrible! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. You digest these foods faster than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.