Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, nigerian rice and chicken stew. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nigerian Rice and Chicken Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Nigerian Rice and Chicken Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
The Nigerian White Rice and Stew is a popular Nigerian rice recipe because it lets you eat rice with any stew or sauce of your choice. This rice recipe is usually eaten with Beef and/or Chicken Stew which we almost always have in the freezer so it is just a matter of boiling white rice. Add chicken stock and bring to a simmer. Allow the rice at the bottom of the pot to char slightly to infuse it with a smoky flavour.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nigerian rice and chicken stew using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nigerian Rice and Chicken Stew:
- Make ready For the chicken
- Get 1 kg Chicken
- Get 1 blended/grated onion
- Take 2 tbsp garlic
- Get 2 tbsp ginger
- Make ready 1 sachet Chicken seasoning
- Take Fresh tyme/rosemary
- Get 1 tbsp paprika
- Take Water
- Take For the sauce to make the stew
- Take 1 can Chopped Tomatoes
- Get 1 red bell pepper
- Prepare 1 onion
- Make ready 1 scotch bonnet pepper
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves
- Get For the stew
- Prepare Vegetable oil
- Take 1/2 onion (chopped)
- Take Sauce we made for stew
- Take 1 sachet stew seasoning
- Get Basil
- Make ready Meat stock
- Get Meat (optional)
- Take 1 tsp grounded crayfish
- Take For the rice
- Make ready Rice
- Make ready Boiled water
- Take Salt
Traditionally, Nigerian Stew is served with white rice! This is a typical Sunday lunch.😊 Rice and bean with some good stew on top is a typical Nigerian Sunday Lunch! Moi-moi and Nigerian stew go hand in hand. The Nigerian Chicken stew is a thick, hearty stew made with bell pepper, tomatoes onions, aromatics, and seasonings.
Steps to make Nigerian Rice and Chicken Stew:
- Put chicken in the pot, add onions, herbs and seasoning. Cook for 10 minutes. Mix. Add water and cook until soft.
- When chicken is done grill in oven or fry. Add onions for taste.
- Wash rice, par boil and cook
- In a blender, blend together chopped tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, garlic and scotch bonnet pepper
- In pot add oil and fry the onions
- Add sauce that was made before, stew seasoning and basil. Leave to cook on 3 for 40 minutes
- Add meat stock, stir well. Cook for some more minutes. Add chicken (optional)
- Dish with rice and chicken
Moi-moi and Nigerian stew go hand in hand. The Nigerian Chicken stew is a thick, hearty stew made with bell pepper, tomatoes onions, aromatics, and seasonings. Spicy and aromatic Nigerian Chicken Stew made with roma tomatoes, red bell peppers, and seasoned chicken. A very classic and popular dish from Nigeria that can be eaten with many things. This traditional Nigerian dish brings out the best possible flavor of rice and chicken.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food nigerian rice and chicken stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grains can be excellent for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can truly make you feel terrible! These grains can improve your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your glucose levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.