Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mutton nihari. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mutton Nihari is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mutton Nihari is something that I have loved my whole life.
Heat Ghee (you can use oil as well but ghee makes it tastier) in a deep bottom stock pot. Once the ghee is hot, add the sliced onions and fry till they start to turn brown. Add mutton pieces, ginger paste, garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well to coat the mutton in ghee and spices.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mutton nihari using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Nihari:
- Prepare 1 kg Mutton
- Make ready 1 Bay leave
- Get 2 Cinnamon stick
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1 black Cardamon
- Prepare 2 green cardamom
- Get 2 long black pepper
- Prepare 3,4 cloves
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 &1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1/4 piece nutmeg
- Prepare 1/2 mace(javatri)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp black cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 &1/2 tbspn fennel seeds(sunf)
- Prepare 1 &1/2 tsp whole black pepper
- Take 1 inch dry ginger
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 2 Green chillies
- Get 2 tbspn ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 Onion chopped
- Get 4,5 tbspn light roasted flour(dissolved in water)
- Make ready 3 tbspn coriander leaves chopped
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chilli
- Take 2 tbspn Julienne cut ginger for garnish
- Get 1 lemon
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready Water as required
- Take 1 cup oil
Mutton Nihari Nihari is one of most favorite and traditional dishes of every Muslim home. Be it mutton, chicken or beef nihari, it can be relished with any kind of meat. Traditionally nihari made with the bone marrow meat. Warm, earthy and spice filled Mutton Nihari is a luxurious stew for the meat lovers!
Steps to make Mutton Nihari:
- In sab spices ko grinder ma dal Kar grind Kar lain achy se…Bay leaves,black pepper,black Cardamon,green cardamom, Cumin seeds, Cinnamon sticks,cloves,long black pepper,mace, nutmeg, fennel seeds.black cumin seeds,dry ginger.
- Baki ke red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt yeah b grind kiye spices ma add Kar ke aik trf Rakh dain.
- Cooker ma half cup oil garam karein. Mutton add karein colour change honay tak achay se cook karein
- Phir us ma ginger garlic paste dalein aur 3,4 minutes achy se paka lain. All mix spices dalein aur achy se bhoon lain. Oil alag honay lgye
- Pani dalein aur jitna nihari ke Liye required ho 1&1/2 litre. Cooker ko band Kar dain. Aur pakny dain jab 20 se 25 minutes whistle chalye Tu Dhakan hata Kar check karein.water b agar Kam ho Tu add kar sakte hyn
- Meat gal Jaye Tu Pani ma dissolved roasted flour add karein aur spoon chalain gothali na bnye.
- Phir dobrah Dhakan dy ke 15 se 20 minutes pakny dain low flame per.
- Dosre pan ma half cup oil garam karein onion golden fry karein Kashmiri red chilli dalein aur nihari ke oper tarka laga dein mix Kar lain Acha sa clr ajye ga.
- Dish ma Nikal lain.Garnish with ginger, coriander leaves,lemon,and green chillies.. serve with naan,raita and tandoori paratha.
Traditionally nihari made with the bone marrow meat. Warm, earthy and spice filled Mutton Nihari is a luxurious stew for the meat lovers! As the meat cooks, the gravy turns buttery with a gorgeous red hue. Topped with some fried onions, julienned ginger, green chili and finely chopped cilantro! This dish can be a showstopper at any party.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mutton nihari recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly great for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can really make you feel awful! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest these foods more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.