Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs.
korean sticky bbq chicken meatballs, Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have korean sticky bbq chicken meatballs using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs:
- Make ready 350 g of Seasoned minced chicken – I used Heck brand.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread made into fresh breadcrumbs.
- Get 150 ml of water.
- Get 1 tablespoon of veg oil.
- Get 1 of spring onion – sliced finely.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Get of Sauce ingredients -.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Get 2 of large cloves garlic – grated.
- Get 2 cm of piece ginger – grated.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Take 2 tablespoon of sriracha sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Get 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Take 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar.
Steps to make Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs:
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside..
- In a larger bowl add the breadcrumbs, egg and 1 tablespoon of the bbq sauce mix into a bowl and mix together with a spoon. Add in the chicken mince and mix thoroughly. Now form into small meatballs with your hands (about 1 large heaped teaspoon is about right).
- Place 1 tablespoon of veg oil into a wide frying pan on a medium/high heat and seal the meatballs for around 4-5 minutes till a little golden brown on the sides..
- Turn the heat down to medium/low. Take the sauce mix and add the 150ml water to it and mix thoroughly..
- Now pour this in with the meatballs, it will bubble at first then calm down to a gentle simmer. Reduce down, stirring now and again till the sauce is thick enough to coat the meatballs without running off. Takes about 10-15 minutes on a low heat..
- Garnish with sliced spring onion and sesame seeds. I served with sticky jasmine rice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food korean sticky bbq chicken meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to beat back depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs: Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.