egg tarts, Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood
Egg Tarts is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Egg Tarts is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have egg tarts using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Tarts:
- Get 200 ml of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 75 ml of hot water.
- Get 75 grams of sugar, or to taste.
Steps to make Egg Tarts:
- Make tart shells as below. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360469-tart-shells.
- Melt the sugar in hot water and leave to cool completely..
- Whisk the eggs and evaporated milk together..
- Strain the egg mixture into the sugar water and stir well..
- Carefully pour the egg custard into the shells. Skim off any air bubbles on the surface..
- Bake in preheated oven at 170℃ for ten minutes. To check if the custard is done, insert a toothpick in the middle. If it remains upright, the egg tarts are done..
- Replace water with pandan water (boil water with pandan leaves until tinged green) and add a drop of colouring for Pandan Egg Tarts..
- Serve warm :).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food egg tarts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
Egg Tarts: For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.