Hong Kong Egg Tarts.
hong kong egg tarts, In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hong Kong Egg Tarts is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Hong Kong Egg Tarts is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hong kong egg tarts using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hong Kong Egg Tarts:
- Make ready 150 g of flour.
- Make ready 75 g of powdered sugar – divided.
- Get 90 g of butter.
- Prepare 3 1/2 of eggs – divided.
- Take 250 ml of condensed milk (sweetened).
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of butter – for greasing.
Instructions to make Hong Kong Egg Tarts:
- 150g flour, 30g powdered sugar, 90g butter, ½ egg Mix flour, part of the powdered sugar, butter, and part of the egg by hand. Refrigerate dough for approx. 10 – 15 min..
- 3 eggs, 45g powdered sugar, 250ml condensed milk (sweetened), 1 tsp vanilla extract Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Mix the remaining eggs and powdered sugar, the sweetened condensed milk, and the vanilla extract until smooth..
- Butter for greasing Roll out dough, and cut circles. Place in a greased muffin tin. Pour the egg filling inside..
- Bake for approx. 15 min. at 180°C/350°F..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hong kong egg tarts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
Hong Kong Egg Tarts: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.