Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, okara cake salé with mushroom and tuna. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna When I looked at recipes in cookbooks for cake salé, I noticed that they had a lot of fat and oil compared to the amount of flour. I cut the calories by using okara and omitted unnecessary ingredients. I was able to make a cake salé that makes the most of the natural taste of the ingredients. I cut the calories by using okara and omitted unnecessary ingredients.
Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have okara cake salé with mushroom and tuna using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna:
- Prepare Basic batter (943 kcal)
- Prepare 2 Eggs (large)
- Make ready 80 to 100 ml Soy milk (or milk)
- Get 25 grams Olive oil
- Prepare 140 grams Fresh okara
- Get 60 grams Pancake mix
- Get 2 heaping tablespoons Grated cheese
- Prepare 1/3 tsp Salt
- Take Additions (about 200 kcal) - or use whatever you have in your refrigerator
- Get 1 medium ＊Onion
- Get 1 pepper worth ＊Red and yellow bell peppers
- Get 1 can ＊Canned tuna packed in water
- Get 30 grams Leafy greens (I used komatsuna and daikon radish tops)
- Prepare 100 grams Marinated mushrooms
- Get 1 dash Salt and pepper
When combined with Hoshi-shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, carrots, mirin, and a few additional items, it makes for a tasty combination. Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup flavors a creamy sauce that is mixed with tuna, egg noodles and peas, topped with a crunchy bread crumb topping and baked to perfection. Beat eggs and lemon juice in a bowl; stir in Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to make a paste. Fold in tuna and onion until well-mixed.
Instructions to make Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna:
- Chop the onion finely. Cut the peppers into 1 cm cubes. Drain the tuna and flake, reserving the liquid from the can.
- Sauté the onion and pepper in olive oil. Add the mushrooms and liquid from the canned tuna and sauté. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Boil the greens in salted water, drain and squeeze out very well. Chop finely. Combine with the drained and flaked tuna, spread out on a paper towel lined colander and drain excess moisture.
- Make the egg mixture: Add salt and 80 ml of soy milk to the beaten eggs. Add the olive oil little by little to emulsify the liquid.
- Prepare the dry ingredients: Combine the okara, pancake mix and grated cheese well with a whisk.
- Combine the egg mixture from Step 4 with the Step 2 and 3 ingredients and mix well.
- Add the combined Step 4 ingredients to the Step 6 ingredients, and mix until there are no flour streaks. Pour the batter into the pound cake pan. If the batter seems too thick, add a little soy milk to adjust.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 40 minutes. If a bamboo skewer stuck in the middle comes out cleanm it's done. If there is some batter on the skewer, bake for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let it cool before slicing. Cut into single serving slices. I recommend 2 cm slices. You can freeze it in smaller portions aswell.
- Tip 1: After the cake is baked, tap the pan on your work surface to release any built-up steam.
- Tip 2: Gently remove the cake from the pan, transfer on a cooling rack and cover loosely with parchment paper. Leave to cool.
- It's best to rest the cake in the refrigerator overnight. It not only becomes easier to slice, but the taste and texture of the okara will be reduced and the flavor will mellow out. Serve cold or warmed.
Beat eggs and lemon juice in a bowl; stir in Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to make a paste. Fold in tuna and onion until well-mixed. Fold the omelette and cook until well heated through, with the cheese melted. This a hearty, salty, lucious, protein-packed. Mix the okara, mushroom dust, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and white pepper together in a bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food okara cake salé with mushroom and tuna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grains can be great for overcoming a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can actually bring you down! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your sugar levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.